Thursday, May 10, 2007

What Spare Time


Hello true believers,
I am back to try and add some more insanity to this already salted can of nuts. I am sure that I have missed alot. But with some time and Mountian dew I should be able to catch up. I Have been busy with my new and exhausting job, running the kitchen of the most popular restaurant in town. I hope I can jump back into the pack, and add a few cents worth of my own brand of humor and wit. I will be posting mostly pictures for now. So feel free to comment on my posts. And add any suggestions you may have to make me an even greater threat to the superliberalhippiecommiegungrabbingtreehuggingbedwetters out thar.
I missed you Nanc. I see you still live with Warren. It warms my heart to know you will never be homeless again.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Merry Widow said...

HEY, it's IAMAWORM!
Howdy stranger! A lot of words and pictures under the bridge since you were last spotted, we were beginning to think that you were bigfoot!
Good too "see" your mug, don't stay away so long next time.
Good morning, G*D bless and Maranatha!

tmw
Now I have to go fiddle with my blogroll again!

May 11, 2007 at 3:49 AM  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

Nanc alerted me to your return. Welcome back!

I'll update my blogroll immediately.

May 11, 2007 at 4:27 AM  
Blogger nanc said...

look what fern made for me this past december...even if warren kicks me out of the nest, i'll still have a place to go *:]...and i though he might a time or two...oh boo...

May 11, 2007 at 4:55 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

HI! It's good to see you back!

May 12, 2007 at 4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home